Thursday 14 August 2014

Rurals

Today we went rural outside Granada. Around a 30min drive in a jeep on a bad road following the lake-side northwards..... and there we joined the missionaries in some bible studies. 


It's been a great time with them... they taught us more in a week than we learnt from Nicaraguans in 3 months. I guess it's because Nicaraguans are so used living here that they don't question or see what is around them and just perceive it as normal.
But the missionaries see this country from a global perspective; so they gave us a lot of insight practically, socially and spiritually.


1 comment:

  1. Hi my lord & Milley. These blogs blow me away. I enjoy all the entries so much. Thanks for taking the time to update regularly. Even though I don't comment often I'm a regular reader &follower of events here. We still have you in our thoughts and prayers. Best regards Dandy & Co

    ReplyDelete