Monday 28 July 2014

Another 2 Mexicans leaving :(

Today another 2 lovely Mexicans left us, they are heading of to another area in the circuit where there is also a great need. 
For this reason me & Mily invited them to a local restaurant for a send-off and it was a great success. 

This fairly new Restaurant called La Tapisca in Totogalpa has decided to invite local artists, musicians, poets etc every month as an ongoing event. 
If you ask us we think it was a fantastic initiative and the ambience was really good. We will surely go to the next one again.... best event in this "town" since we set foot here :)

I have some videos from the night but cannot upload it due to the limits in my internet access.... 
Guess I have to put it on YouTube when we are home or if I come across a WIFI place here sometime. 





No comments:

Post a Comment