Wednesday 23 July 2014

More trouble ahead...

1.
I'm still not well at all during the nights so we have to travel to Esteli tomorrow to see a doctor (around 2 hrs on the bus).
The elephant is still stomping on my face and I'm swollen like a balloon at night; but the daytime it's fairly reasonable and I'm not too bad then.
However we cannot take any risks/chances so we have to address it.

Mily isn't well either, we think it's a local flu bug :(

2.
I don't know if I can update this blog frequently any longer.
My iPhone is playing up and NO trouble shooting or reset of the device has resolved the problem yet.

I will try to get my android device up and running and then use it as a channel of upload.

1 comment:

  1. I hope you will be ok- please let us know! Sending you both lots of Christian love and best wishes. I like reading this blog so I hope you can still update it ;)

    ReplyDelete