Thursday 24 July 2014

Update on photos and sickness

First, thanks to all who wished us well through our blog and/or emails. 

Here is the update so far...

1. 
   My iPhone is playing up in a BIG way and I still have not found a solution for putting photos on the blog from now onwards; but I will continue to work on a fix since many commented and liked my photos. 
   Seems like I will only be able to update with text (for now) then add photos later when I'm in a city that got WIFI access.... and this will not be often :(

2.
We are currently in Estelli waiting for the doctors test result. 
I look like Donald Duck, lips are swollen pink, face, eyes, feet, hands are all swollen, my back full of rashes. 
In Mily's case it is fever, abdominal and muscular pains and prolonged fatigue. 

We just arrived to the doctor now from our 2 hr bus journey to Esteli for a check up. So I'm actually sitting in the waiting room writing this post!!
Seeing the doctor today will hopefully resolve the mystery. 




No comments:

Post a Comment